Get to know the product & the Maker. Dig in, it will last forever.
- Made to order: 1-2 weeks quick creation time.
Looking for a knife that can take on any adventure? Look no further than the fighter bowie knife. This knife features a 3 layer San Mai steel technique using trusted 5160 Steel sandwiched between SUS410 Stainless Steel. The laminated forge welded technique produces a beautiful San Mai pattern. Whether you're Camping in the Thai jungles of Chiang Mai or sailing in Phuket, this knife can handle it all.
- Total Length: 13" (Inches)
- Blade Length: 8"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Spine Thickness: 6mm
- Weight: TBD
- Finish: 3 Layer San Mai with Hamon from Professional Salt Bath Heat Treat
- Normalize: 3 rounds of Normalization
- Surface hardening heat treated at temperature controlled furnace 870C.
- Salt Bath Quench at 190C.
- Salt Bath Temper at 190C.
Specifications, patterns, material & design are subject to change based on maker's preference, availability and due to the custom handmade nature of this product.
- Core Steel 5160, clad with SUS410 Steel (Stainless)
- Dalbergia cochinchinensis, Thailand rosewood, Siamese rosewood (Thai: พะยูง: Phayung) - Forbidden, illegal wood to harvest in Thailand.
- Solid black textured Brass Single Guard
- Maker's mark of authenticity
READY TO SHIP