SIAMBLADES.COM & GOLDEN AXE THROW CLUB PROUDLY PRESENTS...
Axe Making Workshop in Bangkok, Thailand with Tedtae, our resident Thai Blacksmith!
Book with Confidence! We Personally Recommend & Vouch for our Thai Axe Maker, Tedtae!
Bangkok Axe Making Class Includes:
- 1 Day (6-8 Hours) of workshop space & personal instruction to make an axe (hatchet)
- All materials & tools required are provided to make a bushcraft camp axe
- High Carbon Steel to forge/hammer into an axe
- Wood/Material to create a functional axe handle
- Lunch & Drinks included!
- Expert instruction & coaching
- Finished axe is yours to keep!
- Bangkok Location
- Quality experience & lifetime of great memories working with the talented axe maker Tedtae.
After May 5, 2019, Tedtae will offer Axe Making Classes at Golden Axe Throw Club to offer his axe making principals to a wider population. Make sure not to miss this event, as it is a once in a lifetime opportunity! Our February 2019 Axe Making Class featured 14 students and was great fun!
We personally took lessons from Tedtae in Roi Et, and we are super excited to finally have him come and work with us for several weeks!
- Upon checkout, please confirm the date of your desired class. We can arrange a hotel in the area if needed (750-1000 baht) (email firstname.lastname@example.org with dates/time)
- 1 quantity in your cart is booking for 1 guest. Please add 1 quantity to your cart if booking for 2-4 people. 5 or more guests please contact for availability.
- Families welcomed! Any guests wanting to watch and relax are allowed, please specify how many non-class participating guests are coming.
- Please book ASAP so we can schedule classes...Classes start around 8-9am. Please email us at email@example.com to discuss.
- All Classes are 100% refundable, 8 days prior of the class day start date.
- 50% refundable within 7-3 days prior to class day
- 25% refundable 2 days before start of class day
- 0% refundable within 24 hours of class start day
- This ensures our blacksmith is not out of pocket for materials purchased and time taken off to facilitate your class.
- Any purchased class can be rescheduled at a later date. Please keep in mind that we forward funds to our blacksmith within 1-2 days after purchase.
Camp Axe + Handle
- The main axe covered in this class is the tried and trusted camp axe (pictured) with a rough finish and handle. We are offering a style that we are confident will only take 1 day, and while learn advance craftsmanship, any additional deviations from our lesson plan will require additional fees/time. Basically, work it out with the maker in person after purchasing this class if you wish to customize based on your desires.
- With hard work and determination, it should only take you 1 day to complete an axe, or 2 half days if student is tired after forging. Very casual relaxed atmosphere, no pressure but there is the onus on client to work and finish the blade in a timely manner. If you require more time, please work it out with the blacksmith, or you can take your axe with learned experience home to finish.
- We have set the limit to students per class to 2. This ensures that you have direct access to 1:1 coaching, as well as use of all tools needed without delay. Pricing is per axe made, per person.
- If you wish to purchase in pairs, please feel free. For class sizes above 2-4 guests, please let us know.
- Families are welcome! Any bystanders are more than welcome to watch or visit.
- Please contact for location
NOT INCLUDED IN CLASS:
FOOD - Plenty of food options around the venue
TRANSPORTATION - We cannot guarantee transportation to and from Golden Axe location. Taxi/Grab is preferred for ease of use.
ENGLISH TRANSLATION - There will be an english speaker present during all classes, along with the Thai Blacksmith.
Purchase Hand Forged Axes:
Here's our Ready to Ship items