Get to know the product & the Maker. Dig in, it's yours forever.
- 1 Ready to Ship, then Made to order: 1-2 weeks quick turnaround.
This fighter bowie knife features a 9 layer San Mai technique using trusted 5160 Steel sandwiched between SUS410 Stainless Steel producing a beautiful natural hamon. The knife can be deconstructed and taken apart, then fully assembled back into it's strong fighting form, without the need of any epoxy or glue. It's an advanced knife making maneuver, by Thailand's very best, Khun Roekon from Stingray Knives.
- Total Length: 14.1" (Inches)
Blade Length: 8.7"
Handle Length: 5.4"
Spine Thickness: 6mm
- Finish: 9 Layer San Mai, Professional Salt Bath Heat Treat
- Normalize: 3 rounds of Normalization
- Surface hardening heat treated at temperature controlled furnace 870C.
- Salt Bath Quench at 190C.
- Salt Bath Temper at 190C.
For made to order items; Specifications, patterns, material & design are subject to change based on maker's preference, availability and due to the custom handmade nature of this product.
- Core Steel 5160, clad with SUS410 Steel (Stainless)
Dalbergia cochinchinensis, Thailand Padauk Burl wood
- Stainless Steel SUS304 Guard & Pommel, disassemblable
- Brass Pin
- Maker's mark of authenticity
- Name: Surasuk Roekon
- Hometown: Surat Thani
- Profession: Full time Knife maker
- Heat treat method: Salt Bath
- Loves: Knife making, EDC, Self-defence & Knife fighting. Camping.