Get to know the product & the Maker. Dig in, it's yours forever.
This stubby bowie features an exotic Padauk Rosewood handle with 52100 Steel. The steel is professionally heat treated via normalized 3 rounds with heat treatment in temperature controlled furnace at 870C. Then hardened in salt bath quench at 190C. Tempered in salt at temperature of 190C.
- Total Length: 8.9" Inches
Blade Length: 4.3" Inches
Handle Length: 4.6"
Spine Thickness: 5.5mm
Finish: Hand Polished Satin Finish
When made to order, the specifications. design, look and final finish are subject to change based on maker's preference and the handmade nature of this order.
- High Carbon 52100 Steel
- Thailand rosewood Padauk
- Solid Stainless Steel Guard
- Stainless steel spacers, engraved
- Stainless Steel Pin
- Maker's mark of authenticity
- Name: Surasuk Roekon
- Hometown: Surat Thani
- Profession: Full time Knife maker
- Heat treat method: Salt Bath
- Loves: Knife making, EDC, Self-defence & Knife fighting. Camping.