Get to know the product & the Maker. Dig in, it will last forever.
- Made to order: 1-2 weeks quick creation time.
Looking for a knife that can take on any adventure? Look no further than the fighter bowie knife. This knife features a 3 layer San Mai steel technique using trusted 5160 Steel sandwiched between SUS410 Stainless Steel. The laminated forge welded technique produces a beautiful San Mai pattern. The stainless steel guard features a hand carved stainless steel bolster on the Phayung Deep Purple handle. Whether you're Camping in the Thai jungles of Chiang Mai or sailing in Phuket, this knife can handle it all.
- Total Length: 15" (Inches)
- Blade Length: 10"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Spine Thickness: 6mm
- Weight: TBD
- Finish: 3 Layer San Mai with Hamon from Professional Salt Bath Heat Treat
- Normalize: 3 rounds of Normalization
- Surface hardening heat treated at temperature controlled furnace 870C.
- Salt Bath Quench at 190C.
- Salt Bath Temper at 190C.
Specifications, patterns, material & design are subject to change based on maker's preference, availability and due to the custom handmade nature of this product.
- Core Steel 5160, clad with SUS410 Steel (Stainless)
- Dalbergia cochinchinensis, Thailand rosewood, Siamese rosewood (Thai: พะยูง: Phayung) - Forbidden, illegal wood to harvest in Thailand.
- Solid black textured Brass Single Guard
- Maker's mark of authenticity
Here's our Ready to Ship items