Discover our latest artisan, Sor Knife Maker from Korat. Field tested in triennial enep knife cutting competitions, Sor's blades are crafted with expert attention to detail and fine finishing of each intricate component from a master bladesmith.
- Made to order: Approximately 1-2 weeks quick turnaround.
Introducing Sor Knife Maker's Thai version of the classic Khukri blade designed for knife cutting competitions. This hand-forged blade is made with SUJ2 (JIS) Japanese high carbon steel, ensuring a sharp, durable edge with its high hardness of 1% carbon and 1.5% chromium with great strength properties. The handle is made from rare, exotic Makha wood from the highly prized base of the Makha tree burls revealing high sheen and wavy patterns. Whether you're slicing through thick branches or carving precise cuts, this Khukri blade is up for the challenge. With its unique design and impressive craftsmanship, this blade is sure to turn heads at your next competition or camp trip. So don't wait any longer, order your Enep blade today!
- Total Length: ~17" (Inches)
Blade Length: 11"
Blade Width: 2"
Handle Length: 6"
Spine Thickness: 8mm
Finish: Polished satin up to #320 grit, sharpened by hand on whetstone
- Expert Salt Bath Heat Treatment process
- Specifications, patterns, material & design are subject to change based on maker's preference and availability due to the custom handmade nature of this product.
SKD11 Japanese Tool Steel - high carbon steel possessing high hardness, strength and wear resistance. good tough resistance to abrasions
Dalbergia cochinchinensis, Thailand rosewood, Siamese rosewood (Thai: พะยูง: Phayung)
- Forged Integral Guard
- 6 Stainless steel pins for extra strength
- Maker's mark of authenticity
Sor Knife Maker
- Hometown: Nakhon Ratchasima
- Profession: Full time Knife maker
- Heat treat method: Salt Bath
- Loves: Knife making, Bladesport knife cutting competitions, tactical shooting competitions.