The perfect tool for camping or hiking. Hand Forged in Thailand.
- Made to Order, 2-4 weeks creation time
A timeless classic, the hunting knife has been a trusted sidekick for hundreds of years. Forged with everyday tasks in mind, this 5mm thick fixed pocket knife features Pradu Lai wood handle pinned securely to the full tang S50C steel which has been expertly heat treated to ~58HRC. Optional smooth or honeycomb textured grip vividly peaks out of the genuine leather sheath. Sharp, durable camping knife with braided lanyard rope.
Blade Length: 6" (inches)
Blade Width: 1.5"
Spine Thickness: 5mm
Handle Length: ~5"
Finish: Forge finish or Satin polished available (black/silver)
- Full Tang
Maker's Mark of Authenticity
- S50C Steel, salt bath quench heat treatment
- Brass pins
- 2 Full Tang Lanyard holes
- Exotic Pradu Lai Wood handle (South Indian Redwood, Papilionaceae)
- Includes black Kydex sheath & Magnesium ignite stick (flint rod)
- Name: Khun Art
- Hometown: Bangkok
- Profession: Knife making
- Loves: Knife making
- KhunArt is one of Thailand's up and comer blacksmiths to look out for. He's already amassed an impressive amount of blades crafted, all field tested by his clients in Thai farming industry. He's learned everything he knows from his father, who has over 50 years blacksmithing experience himself. Learning modern techniques thanks to the online knife making community in Thailand and globally, Khun Art is one of our favorite premier Thai blade brands