Get to know the product & the Maker. Dig in, it's yours forever.
- Made to order: 1-2 weeks quick turnaround
Seeking a knife that is both exotic and stylish? Look no further than the Recurved Warrior Bowie knife with Payung Siamese Rosewood and K510 Bohler (115crv3 DIN) Steel. This knife can be disassembled and put back together without the need for any epoxy or glue, making it a perfect choice for those who like to be able to take their knives apart and put them back together again. The steel is professionally heat treated, making it both durable and long lasting.
- Total Length: 13" Inches (33cm)
- Blade Length: 8" Inches (20.32cm)
- Handle Length: 5" (12.7cm)
- Spine Thickness: 6mm tapering to 3mm
- Weight: 500 grams
Finish: Hand Polished Satin Finish
Specifications & design, look and final finish are subject to change based on maker's preference and the handmade nature of this order.
- High Carbon K510 Bohler (115crv3 DIN) Steel
- Thailand rosewood, Siamese rosewood (Thai: พะยูง: Phayung), Dalbergia cochinchinensis
- Solid Brass Guard artistically shaped
- Carved Brass spacer, blood groove design.
- Stainless Steel Pin
- Maker's mark of authenticity
Here's our Ready to Ship items