Get to know the product & the Maker. Dig in, it's yours forever.
- Made to order: 1-2 weeks quick turnaround
This fighter bowie knife features a 2 layer Ni-Mai technique using trusted SUP9 Steel sandwiched between SUS410 Stainless Steel producing a beautiful natural hamon. The knife can be deconstructed and taken apart, then fully assembled back into it's strong fighting form, without the need of any epoxy or glue. It's an advanced knife making maneuver, by Thailand's very best.
- Total Length: 15.5" Inches (39.37cm)
Blade Length: 10.2" Inches (25.9cm)
Handle Length: 5.3" (13.46cm)
Spine Thickness: 6mm
Finish: Hand Polished Satin Finish
Specifications & design, look and final finish are subject to change based on maker's preference and the handmade nature of this order.
- High Carbon Steel SUP9
Thailand rosewood, Siamese rosewood (Thai: พะยูง: Phayung), Dalbergia cochinchinensis
- Solid Brass Guard
- Brass pin & spacer
- Maker's mark of authenticity
- Name: Surasuk Roekon
- Hometown: Surat Thani
- Profession: Full time Knife maker
- Heat treat method: Salt Bath
- Loves: Knife making, EDC, Self-defence & Knife fighting. Camping.