Get to know the product & the Maker. Dig in, it will last forever.
- Made to order: 1-2 weeks quick creation time.
This fighter bowie knife features a 3 layer San Mai steel technique using trusted 5160 Steel sandwiched between SUS410 Stainless Steel producing a beautiful San Mai pattern. This trusted knife is great for camping and adventures in the Thai jungles of Chiang Mai or on a yacht in Phuket as a rope cutter.
- Total Length: 10" (Inches)
Blade Length: 5"
Handle Length: 5"
Spine Thickness: 6mm
- Finish: 3 Layer San Mai with Hamon from Professional Salt Bath Heat Treat
- Normalize: 3 rounds of Normalization
- Surface hardening heat treated at temperature controlled furnace 870C.
- Salt Bath Quench at 190C.
- Salt Bath Temper at 190C.
Specifications, patterns, material & design are subject to change based on maker's preference, availability and due to the custom handmade nature of this product.
- Core Steel 5160, clad with SUS410 Steel (Stainless)
Dalbergia cochinchinensis, Thailand rosewood, Siamese rosewood (Thai: พะยูง: Phayung) - Forbidden, illegal wood to harvest in Thailand.
- Solid Stainless Steel Guard
- Engraved stainless steel (SUS410) spacers
- Maker's mark of authenticity
- Name: Surasuk Roekon
- Hometown: Surat Thani
- Profession: Full time Knife maker
- Heat treat method: Salt Bath
- Loves: Knife making, EDC, Self-defence & Knife fighting. Camping.