Let's face it, you just love a strong, durable BIG KNIFE. If intimidation, utility and elegance is what you're looking for, then look no further.
HANDMADE LARGE BOWIE KNIFE
- 12" High Carbon Steel Blade (made from recycled leaf spring metal)
- 4" Exotic Burma Padauk Wood Handle (reddish/brown)
- Solid Brass Guard, Pin, Lanyard Pin & Pommel
- Real Buffalo Horn Liner
- Satin Grit Finish & Maker's Mark of Authenticity
- Free Wood Sheath Included
This gorgeous knife has been handmade from scratch by Mastersmith Ajarn Kor Neeow. Ajarn Kor Neeow has over 50 years experience making Knives & blades in Thailand. The rare Burma Padauk wood is locally sourced, as is the reclaimed leaf spring steel. The classic large Bowie style shape is expertly forged and the tapered tang connects directly to the brass pommel for extra support. A solid brass guard & pin secures this blade firmly in place. A brass lanyard pin allows for easy rope attachment for safety. Using locally sourced authentic buffalo horn, the liner finishes this sharp blade with a classy finish. This blade will impress your friends and perform to a high degree of function.