Get to know the product & the Maker. Dig in, it's yours forever.
- Made to order: 1-2 weeks quick turnaround
This recurved bowie knife features an exotic Padauk Amboyna wood handle with SUJ2 Steel. The knife can be disassembled in full. Meaning it can be deconstructed and taken apart, then fully assembled back into it's strong fighting form, without the need of any epoxy or glue. It's an advanced knife making maneuver, by Thailand's very best. The steel is professionally heat treated.
- Total Length: 16" Inches (40.7cm)
- Blade Length: 11" Inches (28cm)
- Handle Length: 5" (12.7cm)
- Spine Thickness: 6mm tapering to 3mm
- Weight: 600 grams
Finish: Hand Polished Satin Finish
Specifications & design, look and final finish are subject to change based on maker's preference and the handmade nature of this order.
- High Carbon SUJ2 Steel
- Thailand Amboyna Padauk (Pterocarpus)
- Solid Stainless Steel Guard artistically shaped
- 6 Carved stainless steel spacers
- Stainless Steel threaded pommel, connects to 3/4 tang into rat tail
- Maker's mark of authenticity
- Genuine Thai Bovine leather with authentic Stingray liner.
Here's our Ready to Ship items