Get to know the product & the Maker. Dig in, it's yours forever.
- Made to order: 1-2 weeks quick turnaround
This fighter bowie knife features a 3 layer San Mai technique using trusted 5160 Steel sandwiched between SUS410 Stainless Steel producing a beautiful natural hamon. The knife can be deconstructed and taken apart, then fully assembled back into it's strong fighting form, without the need of any epoxy or glue. It's an advanced knife making maneuver, by Thailand's very best.
- Total Length: 41cm (measurements subject to change per order)
Blade Length: 9.4"(inches)
Handle Length: 5.3"
Spine Thickness: 6mm
Finish: 3 Layer San Mai natural forged pattern from Cryogenic Heat Treat
Specifications & design, look and final finish are subject to change based on maker's preference and the handmade nature of this order.
- Core Steel 5160, clad with SUS410 Steel (Stainless)
Dalbergia cochinchinensis, Thailand rosewood, Siamese rosewood (Thai: พะยูง: Phayung)
- Solid Stainless Steel carved guard
- Carved stainless steel spacers
- SUS410 Stainless Steel pin & spacers
- Maker's mark of authenticity
- Name: Surasuk Roekon
- Hometown: Surat Thani
- Profession: Full time Knife maker
- Heat treat method: Salt Bath
- Loves: Knife making, EDC, Self-defence & Knife fighting. Camping.