Get to know the product & the Maker. Dig in, it's yours forever.
- Made to order: 1-2 weeks quick turnaround
This fighter bowie knife features a 2 layer Ni-Mai technique using trusted SUP9 Steel sandwiched between SUS410 Stainless Steel producing a beautiful natural hamon. The knife can be deconstructed and taken apart, then fully assembled back into it's strong fighting form, without the need of any epoxy or glue. It's an advanced knife making maneuver, by Thailand's very best.
- Total Length: 41cm
Blade Length: 28cm
Handle Length: 13cm
Spine Thickness: 7mm
Finish: 2 Layer Ni-Mai natural pattern from Cryogenic Heat Treat
Specifications & design, look and final finish are subject to change based on maker's preference and the handmade nature of this order.
- Core Steel SUP9, clad with SUS410 Steel (Stainless)
Dalbergia cochinchinensis, Thailand rosewood, Siamese rosewood (Thai: พะยูง: Phayung)
- Solid Brass Guard
- Carved brass spacer
- SUS410 Stainless Steel pin & spacer
- Maker's mark of authenticity
- Name: Surasuk Roekon
- Hometown: Surat Thani
- Profession: Full time Knife maker
- Heat treat method: Salt Bath
- Loves: Knife making, EDC, Self-defence & Knife fighting. Camping.