Get to know the product & the Maker. Dig in, it's yours forever.
- Made to order: 1-2 weeks quick turnaround.
This fighter bowie knife features a 2 layer Ni-Mai technique using trusted SUP9 Steel sandwiched between SUS410 Stainless Steel producing a beautiful natural hamon. The knife can be deconstructed and taken apart, then fully assembled back into it's strong fighting form, without the need of any epoxy or glue. It's an advanced knife making maneuver, by Thailand's very best.
- Total Length: 26cm
Blade Length: 14 cm
Handle Length: 12cm
Spine Thickness: 6mm
- Finish: 2 Layer Ni-Mai with Hamon from Professional Salt Bath Heat Treat
- Normalize: 3 rounds of Normalization
- Surface hardening heat treated at temperature controlled furnace 870C.
- Salt Bath Quench at 190C.
- Salt Bath Temper at 190C.
Specifications, patterns, material & design are subject to change based on maker's preference, availability and due to the custom handmade nature of this product.
- Core Steel SUP9, clad with SUS410 Steel (Stainless)
Dalbergia cochinchinensis, Thailand rosewood, Siamese rosewood (Thai: พะยูง: Phayung) - Forbidden, illegal wood to harvest in Thailand.
- Solid Brass Double Guard
- Brass Pin
- Maker's mark of authenticity
- Name: Surasuk Roekon
- Hometown: Surat Thani
- Profession: Full time Knife maker
- Heat treat method: Salt Bath
- Loves: Knife making, EDC, Self-defence & Knife fighting. Camping.