Refund/Return Policy & Maker's Lifetime Guarantee
Our website is 100% verified through Shopify Buyer Protection and all transaction and customer info is securely encrypted with the latest technology.
All our products are handmade and one of a kind. As such, you may receive a similar but not identical item from us, if our inventory on the listed product is low. As such, the received product may not be 100% identical to the listing, but is 100% unique and crafted just for you. Please allow variations in wood material, steel finish and slight variances in listed specifications.
- OUR REFUND POLICY
We gladly accept refunds within 24-48 hours after purchase. A little buyer's remorse is ok! Once 48 hours have passed from the point of purchase, your money has been securely transferred and we will initiate the custom order. At this point, there will be no refunds granted on handmade custom orders, or any item that has already been shipped.
Once 48 hours have passed, we will start the handmade process of creating your lifetime blade. This includes purchasing domestic & imported materials, paying labour costs from our skilled blacksmiths & craftsmen and completing your item according to our current queue of placed orders.
Once the handmade process has begun, we cannot offer a refund, as your money will be put towards the creation of your custom handmade item.
As an aside, we have had a few orders where a client has agreed to a 3-6 month manufacturing time, only to back out in the final hour. This leaves us out of pocket and our talented workers not adequately compensated. As such, we have a strict No Refund Policy after 48 hours from point of purchase.
- OUR RETURN POLICY
- Due to the custom nature of our products, we do not accept returns of any kind. Please purchase with confidence, that you will receive a lifetime product, handmade specifically for your order
Maker's Lifetime Guarantee ensures that any defects on structural integrity will be replaced, free of charge, provided the maker is alive & well.
- Limited to Handmade Custom orders. Excludes mass manufactured items (Shopro/Ironclad axes, Tshirts/Apparel)
- Excludes abuse/over-usage depending on the situation
- If you're custom wooden handle breaks on a handmade axe for example, we will gladly replace the wooden handle and rehang the head for you. Our steel is designed to last a lifetime, but in the event of an improperly hardened steel, we will replace that as well.
- Shipping costs are kindly asked to be covered by the client.
- Chipped blade edges and dull knives can be returned for a re-sharpen/re-profile at a nominal cost to cover labour expenses.
- Limited to Maker Availability and subject to current wait times & queues