Get to know the product & the Maker. Dig in, it's yours forever.
- Made to order: 1-2 weeks quick turnaround.
This Jungle Bowie knife features an impressive 7 layer San Mai steel technique using trusted 5160 Steel and SUS410 Stainless Steel hand forged producing a beautiful San Mai pattern. This trusted knife is great for camping and adventures in the Thai jungles of Chiang Mai or on a yacht in Phuket as a rope cutter.
- Total Length: 11" (Inches)
- Blade Length: 6"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Spine Thickness: 6mm
- Weight: TBD
- Finish: 3 Layer San Mai with Hamon from Professional Salt Bath Heat Treat
- Normalize: 3 rounds of Normalization
- Surface hardening heat treated at temperature controlled furnace 870C.
- Salt Bath Quench at 190C.
- Salt Bath Temper at 190C.
Specifications, patterns, material & design are subject to change based on maker's preference, availability and due to the custom handmade nature of this product.
- Core Steel 5160 & SUS410 Steel (Stainless) 7 layer hand forged san mai pattern
- Dalbergia cochinchinensis, Thailand rosewood, Siamese rosewood (Thai: พะยูง: Phayung) - Forbidden, illegal wood to harvest in Thailand.
- Solid Stainless Steel Guard
- Engraved copper spacers
- Maker's mark of authenticity
READY TO SHIP