Handmade Thai Jungle Parang
Custom Handmade Bushcraft Parang made by our expert blacksmith.
This listing is for a custom made to order parang, we can do any style parang as pictured. Each blade will be unique & one of a kind, no 2 blades will be matching.
We use Sk5 or SUP9 steel for these Parangs. Brass or Stainless fittings & pin. Exotic wood for the handle and custom finish, rough forge or satin polish.
Contact us for desired length & style.
1. 48 Hour cancellations
Enjoy up to 48 hours to change your mind. After that, no take backs. It's yours forever.
2. Maker's Guarantee
If a handmade product breaks, simply pay for shipping back and forth to have it fixed free of charge for the working lifetime of the maker.
3. Safe with Siam
Our website is 100% verified & all customer info and transactions are securely encrypted with the latest technology. Shop with confidence.
Have a question?
Our dedicated customer service team lives and breathes this stuff. Get help with an order update or shipping tracking. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is my order taking so long?
- Please consult with our current queue times to get an estimate on how long each individual order currently takes to make. as well as current shipping estimates.
- Since our products are exceptionally handmade with attentive skill by our artisan Thai makers, we don't rush our artists when completing an order but we're always available to provide a friendly update.
- We maintain constant communication between our makers & clients, to ensure a trustworthy and confident service from start to finish. Would you like to see progress pics? Shoot us a quick email to get an update.
Why is Shipping taking forever? Looks like the package hasn't moved since it left Thailand!?
- Since COVID started early 2020, Shipping providers around the world have removed shipping guarantees and delays are to be expected in some cases. We sincerely apologize for any delays, which are unfortunately outside of our control once we ship a package. We do offer free shipping to compensate, with direct quotes available for faster shipping methods. Our customer service team is ready to help with tracking logistics.
- Once shipped, Thailand Post or DHL does an exceptional job ensuring our packages leave the country within a few days, en route to the destination. Usually within 3-7 days at time of shipping will each package leave Thailand, with updated tracking available. International Postal services in your home country may be impacted by COVID and may experience intermittent delays. Please investigate with your local service to see if they are facing delays.
- Due to postal service delays ranging from 2 weeks-6 months, we are investigating these cases as requested. Please allow several weeks to accommodate delays and please contact us if it's taking longer than expected.
- Please allow us this time to recover any lost or returning shipments & product in the event of returned or undeliverable packages. We will start an investigation immediately once notified on all lost or delayed shipments.