Get to know the product & the Maker. Dig in, it's yours forever.
- Made to order: 1-2 weeks quick turnaround
Looking for a top-quality fighter bowie knife? Look no further than this 3-layer San Mai knife, made with trusted 5160 Steel sandwiched between SUS410 Stainless Steel on imported stabilized wood handle. The natural danmai pattern is simply beautiful. Plus, this knife can be deconstructed and taken apart, then fully assembled back into its strong fighting form, without the need for any epoxy or glue. It's an advanced knife making maneuver, by Thailand's very best.
- Total Length: 13" (measurements subject to change per order)
- Blade Length: 8" Inches
- Handle Length: 5"
- Spine Thickness: 6mm
- Weight: TBD
Finish: 3 Layer San Mai natural pattern from Cryogenic Heat Treat
Specifications & design, look and final finish are subject to change based on maker's preference and the handmade nature of this order.
- Core Steel 5160, clad with SUS410 Steel (Stainless)
- Imported stabilized wood handle
- Solid Steel Guard
- Carved stainless steel spacer
- SUS410 Stainless Steel pin & spacers
- Maker's mark of authenticity
Here's our Ready to Ship items