Discover our latest artisan, Sor Knife Maker. Field tested in triennial enep knife cutting competitions, Sor's blades are crafted with expert attention to detail and fine finishing of each intricate component from a master bladesmith.
- Made to order: Approximately 1-2 weeks quick turnaround.
Introducing Sor Knife Maker's Enep Competition blade, the perfect thick blade for knife cutting competitions. This hand-forged blade is made with SKD11 Japanese high carbon steel, ensuring a sharp, durable edge with its high hardness & strength properties. The handle is made from rare, exotic Makha wood from the highly prized base of the Makha tree burls revealing high sheen and wavy patterns. Whether you're slicing through thick branches or carving precise cuts, this Competition blade is up for the challenge. With its unique design and impressive craftsmanship, this blade is sure to turn heads at your next competition or camp trip. So don't wait any longer, order your Enep blade today!
- Total Length: 17" (Inches)
- Blade Length: 11"
- Handle Length: 6"
- Spine Thickness: ~7mm
- Weight: TBD
- Finish: Polished satin
- Specifications, patterns, material & design are subject to change based on maker's preference and availability due to the custom handmade nature of this product.
SKD11 Japanese Tool Steel - high carbon steel possessing high hardness, strength and wear resistance
- Makha Burl Wood; Afzelia xylocarpa, Maka Button Wood (Thai: มะค่า: Makha) - Makha wood is a rare, highly prized hardwood known for its outstanding finish. The wood is hard, heavy and dense, and develops a beautiful patina as it ages. Makha is finely figured and typically reserved for use in fine musical instruments and luxury car interiors. The base of the Makha tree, with its massive burls, is especially valued.
- Mosaic brass pin, brass lanyard pin
- Stainless steel pins
- Maker's mark of authenticity
Sor Knife Maker
READY TO SHIP