Get to know the product & the Maker. Dig in, it's yours forever.
This recurved Thai style enep knife features an exotic Payung Siamese Rosewood with K510 Bohler (115crv3 DIN) Steel. The knife can be disassembled in full. Meaning it can be deconstructed and taken apart, then fully assembled back into its strong fighting form, without the need of any epoxy or glue. It's an advanced knife making maneuver, by Thailand's very best. The steel is professionally heat treated via normalized 3 rounds with heat treatment in temperature controlled furnace at 870C. Then hardened in salt bath quench at 190C. Tempered in salt at temperature of 190C.
- Total Length: 14.2" Inches
Blade Length: 9" Inches
Handle Length: 5.2"
Spine Thickness: 7
Finish: Hand Polished Satin Finish San Mai
When made to order, the specifications. design, look and final finish are subject to change based on maker's preference and the handmade nature of this order.
- 3 Layer Hand Forged San Mai; High Carbon Sus410 & Sup9 Steel
Thailand rosewood, Siamese rosewood (Thai: พะยูง: Phayung), Dalbergia cochinchinensis
- Solid Stainless Steel Guard
- Stainless steel spacer, engraved
- Stainless Steel Pin
- Maker's mark of authenticity
- Name: Surasuk Roekon
- Hometown: Surat Thani
- Profession: Full time Knife maker
- Heat treat method: Salt Bath
- Loves: Knife making, EDC, Self-defence & Knife fighting. Camping.