Discover our latest artisan, Sor Knife Maker from Korat. Field tested in triennial enep knife cutting competitions, Sor's blades are crafted with expert attention to detail and fine finishing of each intricate component from a master bladesmith.
- Made to order: Approximately 1-2 weeks quick turnaround.
Introducing Sor Knife Maker's Black Tiger machete with hand carved wood & gold color Guard spacer with engraved Ganesha Buddha image. This hand-forged machete is made with SUP9 Japanese high carbon steel, ensuring a sharp, durable edge with its high hardness and great strength properties. The handle is made from rare critically endangered Phayung wood ethically harvested a purple shade so dark it appears as a dark ebony hue.
Whether you're slicing through thick branches or carving precise cuts, this Black Tiger is up for the challenge. With its unique design and impressive craftsmanship, this machete is sure to turn heads at your next competition or camp trip. So don't wait any longer, order your Enep Machete today!
- Total Length: ~16" (Inches)
Blade Length: 10"
Handle Length: 6"
Spine Thickness: 8mm
Finish: Polished satin up to #320 grit, sharpened by hand on whetstone
- Expert Salt Bath Heat Treatment process: 57-59 HRC
- Specifications, patterns, material & design are subject to change based on maker's preference and availability due to the custom handmade nature of this product.
SUP9 Tool Steel - high carbon steel possessing high hardness, strength and wear resistance. good tough resistance to abrasions
Dalbergia cochinchinensis, Thailand rosewood, Siamese rosewood (Thai: พะยูง: Black Phayung)
- Carved Spacer Guard with Ganesha Buddha image
- Hidden 3/4 tang
- Maker's mark of authenticity
- Hand carved Phayung wood sheath
Sor Knife Maker
- Hometown: Nakhon Ratchasima
- Profession: Full time Knife maker
- Heat treat method: Salt Bath
- Loves: Knife making, Bladesport knife cutting competitions, tactical shooting competitions.