Join the Axe Throwing revolution with this Throw Club Canadian roots inspired snapback!
A classic snapback with a polyester mesh back.
• 100% front/100% polyester mesh back
• 5 panel
• Seamed front panel with full buckram
• Pro stitch on crown
• 4 embroidered eyelets
• 8 rows stitching on flat visor
• Gray undervisor
• Plastic snap closure
Refund/Return Policy & Maker's Lifetime Guarantee
Please purchase with confidence.
Our website is 100% verified through Shopify Buyer Protection and all transaction and customer info is securely encrypted with the latest technology.
We gladly accept refunds within 24-48 hours after purchase. A little buyer's remorse is ok! Once 48 hours have passed from the point of purchase, your money has been securely transferred and we will initiate the custom order. At this point, there will be no refunds granted on handmade custom orders, or any item that has already been shipped.
Once 48 hours have passed, we will start the handmade process of creating your lifetime blade. This includes purchasing domestic & imported materials, paying labour costs from our skilled blacksmiths & craftsmen and completing your item according to our current queue of placed orders.
Once the handmade process has begun, we cannot offer a refund, as your money will be put towards the creation of your custom handmade item.
As an aside, we have had a few orders where a client has agreed to a 3-6 month manufacturing time, only to back out in the final hour. This leaves us out of pocket and our talented workers not adequately compensated. As such, we have a strict No Refund Policy after 48 hours from point of purchase.
- Due to the custom nature of our products, we do not accept returns of any kind. Please purchase with confidence, that you will receive a lifetime product, handmade specifically for your order
Please see our "Maker's Lifetime Guarantee" for more information
Shipping Rates & Time, Current Queue Times & more
- Our shipping rates are carefully selected and appropriately marked on checkout. Please select the desired expense + corresponding shipping time upon checkout.
- Our Manufactured items will ship faster than our handmade items. All orders have a 1-2 week processing time from point of purchase.
- Once shipped, we are not responsible for lost or stolen goods. We can purchase insurance for an additional cost, and we provide tracking number on all our orders. We ship with Confidence using Canada Post & Thailand Post, over 600 items shipped with confidence and quality assurance
- Shipping Times:
- For a higher expense, we can ship express 2-3 days, or our cheapest option takes 2-3 months. Most ready to ship items will take 7-21 days, with delays seen up to 4-6 weeks. Shopro axes, tshirts & merch all ship within 1-2 weeks and arrive within 1-2 weeks. All handmade orders have individual processing times before being shipped
- IF you purchase any express option (7 days for example), that does not ensure the item will arrive 7 days from point of purchase. Please allow 1-2 days for payment processing +7-14 days for item processing, or more depending on the item/maker/current queue & Backlog times
- Current Queue Times & Backlog
- Depending on the item, maker and current wait time, all items are subject to varying queue times. We aim to finish all custom orders within 2-6 weeks. We do experience the occasional delay from 1-6 months, depending on the custom order. In most extreme cases, a handful of orders have taken 6 months - 1 year to complete, pending postal services and delays from our makers.
- Please check in with us if you are on a time constraint (purchasing as a gift) or if you need your item within a certain time frame. We are open for communication, and will try our best to communicate all wait times on any of our items.
- Purchasing from Siam Blades is entering a contract with us that we are obliged to fulfill. We are working with many various Thai craftsmen that we have trusted over the years, as well as completing the work ourselves. We have always fulfilled every order that is commissioned by us, but our current backlog is subject to time of year, popularity of maker & current queue times. Some makers aren't as busy as others, while other makers are busy but have a reputable team in place to complete orders in a timely fashion. We strive to complete all orders in a timely fashion, pending life situations, weather and conditions out of our control (import of materials being delayed, postal service delays, national holidays, extreme weather, rain/heat).
- We are a family run business, and we work with local rural maker's throughout Thailand to create sustainable jobs and economy for local villages. We strive to honour your purchase by completing it in a timely fashion, or letting you know when to realistically expect receiving your order.
Exceptional Customer Service
As a family run business, we believe in providing exceptional customer service! We just had 2 wonderful babies, so please bare with us, as we handle our email & social media channels in house, usually with a baby in one hand and laptop or work order in the other.
Please contact if you have any questions, concerns or inquiries about a future or existing order. We'll be happy to help! Please use +66 063-654-0600 for phone inquiries during listed Operational Hours only, or email Siamblades@gmail.com
for quicker responses.
- Please keep in mind we run on Indochina Time (ICT) and Operational Hours are between the hours of 9AM-4PM (Bangkok Time).
- We can be reached 24/7 via Email, responses are limited to 1-3 days midweek on average, depending on how busy we get. We are extremely busy with our main jobs Thursday-Sunday, but Monday-Wednesday is a great time to connect with us.