Get to know the product & the Maker. Dig in, it's yours forever.
- Made to order: 1-2 weeks quick turnaround
This 3-layer San Mai bowie knife is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a top-quality fighter bowie knife. 5160 Steel is sandwiched between SUS410 Stainless Steel producing a beautiful natural sanmai pattern. The handle features rare local Padauk Burl (Translates from Thai to "Padauk Buttons") stabilized wood with a double sided guard. The bottom guard for additional hand coverage is a nice touch, tying in with the threaded pommel connecting the tang to the solid steel bottom guard for maximum strength and durability. This giant beast of a blade is a unique piece of functional art, displaying Thailand's very best craftsmanship.
- Total Length: 15.5" (measurements subject to change per order)
Blade Length: 10.2" Inches
Handle Length: 5.3"
Spine Thickness: 6mm, tapered thinner.
Finish: 3 Layer San Mai natural pattern from Cryogenic Heat Treat
Specifications & design, look and final finish are subject to change based on maker's preference and the handmade nature of this order.
- Core Steel 5160, clad with SUS410 Steel (Stainless)
- Rare exotic Padauk Burl wood handle
- Solid Steel Double Sided Guard
- Bottom Guard & Pinned threaded pommel
- SUS410 Stainless Steel Carved spacers
- Maker's mark of authenticity
- Name: Surasuk Roekon
- Hometown: Surat Thani
- Profession: Full time Knife maker
- Heat treat method: Salt Bath
- Loves: Knife making, EDC, Self-defence & Knife fighting. Camping.