Sometimes a job calls for a blade that cuts through the toughest obstacles. This blade has been built for thick cutting and heavy chopping. Or you could use it to shave your arm hair or to cut some twine. This blade was designed to chop through a 2x8 within 11 seconds. We fear for the next tree that stands in your way.
HANDMADE COMPETITION CHOPPER
- 12" High Carbon Steel Blade (made from recycled leaf spring metal)
- 4" Exotic Burma Padauk Wood Handle (reddish/brown depending on wood availability)
- Solid Brass Guard, Pin, Lanyard Pin & Pommel
- Real Buffalo Horn Liner
- Satin Grit Finish & Rustic Hammer Forge Marks
- Maker's Mark of Authenticity
- Free Wood Sheath Included
This gorgeous knife has been handmade from scratch by a Blacksmith with over 50 years experience making Knives & Swords in Thailand, Ajarn Bunthun Sitthipaisan The rare Burma Padauk wood is locally sourced, as is the reclaimed leaf spring steel. The Chopper style shape is expertly forged and the tapered tang connects directly to the brass pommel for extra support. A solid brass guard & pin secures this blade firmly in place. A brass lanyard pin allows for easy rope attachment for safety. Using locally sourced authentic buffalo horn, the liner finishes this sharp blade with a classy finish. This blade will perform at high levels and chop through most thick wood with a great feeling handle.